Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Great arcade cab or Greatest arcade cab?


Just when it looked like the Ultracade scandal might turn us all off commercially available multi game cabinets, along comes AllStarArcade with an invention that restores not just my faith in Arcade cabinet manufacturers but humanity itself.

Ladies and gentlemen, I give you the Arkeg. What is the Arkeg you may ask? Well I'll tell you. The Arkeg is a customized arcade multi cabinet that's loaded to the gills with classic arcade games AND sweet sudsy beer. That's right. It's an MAME cab with a built in professional grade keg and tap. I think that this is a case where pictures will speak louder than words, so I won't waste any more of your time. Just check this out. And if anyone actually buys one, please invite me over.




















via: Kotaku

No comments: