Sunday, August 16, 2009

Back in the Game

Well, hello there folks!

Remember me? I've been a busy lil' beaver in recent weeks (I began a new job at a giant, game company - which shall remain nameless) but I'm trying to reconnect with my virtual, game -loving homeslices.

What have I been playing lately? I'm glad you asked! Other than the perennial WORLD OF WARCRAFT, I have been enjoying the fantastic PLANTS VS. ZOMBIES, the in-need-of-polish-but-still-enjoyable CALL OF JUAREZ, and FAT PRINCESS.

I'm also slowly but surely working my way through SACRED 2. Last night I got an achievement for killing 10,000 enemies. Yes, 10,000 - and I'm only a third of the way into the game. Now, that's what I call hack and slash!

What am I looking forward to this Fall? Again, I'm happy you care enough to inquire. That would be BORDERLANDS, BRUTAL LEGEND, LEFT 4 DEAD 2 and DRAGON AGE. My goodness there's a ton of gaming goodness in the pipe. Keep surfin'!

- David 'Two Hammers' Moore

No comments: